We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
Our office is equipped with:
- Digital x-rays (less x-ray exposure)
- Diagnodent ( Laser Cavity Detection)
- Optical Magnification (2.5X loupe eyewear)
- Computer Imaging and Intraoral Cameras
- Natural " Tooth-Colored" Fillings
- Advanced Whitening
- Conservative and Undetectable onlays ( less aggressive than crowns)
- More comfortable and effective anesthesia and Sedation
- FDA Approved Migraine and Tension Headache Therapy
- Movies or Music while you are treated
- Lemon scented fascial towels
- Massage built-in chairs for your comfort
- We also have Casey Education Software in English and Spanish for our patients
- "Five Star" Service for You and Your Family
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome. We are accepting new patients.
Please call at (913) 402-0009 to schedule an appointment.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
Back to About Us